Child Protection and Safeguarding Policies. Most requested Policies.
If you are worried about any child or adult please contact one of the following staff members at Mount Carmel. We are all here to help.
A paper copy of all Policies and any other information on this website is provided free of charge. Please ask at the school's office.
In the Academic Year 2022/23 the staff will have training on
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022
- Whole school Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and processes.
- Recognising the signs of abuse
- Child-on-Child abuse - how to recognise it in Mount Carmel
- Drugs, alcohol and online safety.
- Local areas of concern - FGM and County Lines
- Unconscious Bias
- The Prevent Strategy