Year 6 is an important year and we expect all pupils to be positive role models for the other children in the school who are still learning how to behave in school. Here is a list of what we expect of our year 6 pupils:
- We expect all children to come into school with a positive attitude to learning and a willingness to try their best
- We expect children to show kindness to each other and treat all members of the school community with respect
- We expect children to listen to teachers and other members of staff and follow their instructions carefully
- We expect all children to present neat work and write using cursive handwriting for all of their lessons-even if they find it difficult
- We expect homework to be completed and handed in on Friday for correction
- We expect children to complete their tasks on time and to give up time during lunch if they have not finished work.