If you need urgent mental health advice or support, you can contact West London NHS Trust's 24/7 Helpline. You can call this number to get help or advice in a crisis from trained mental health advisors and clinicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Tel: 0800 328 4444
- Visit : I need help now (westlondon.nhs.uk)
If you are concerned about your child's mental health, you can call Speak CAMHS for support. Children and young people can also call the helpline if they are worried about their own mental health, as well as professionals who have concern's about a child/young person mental health.
- Call 0800 328 4444 and choose Option 2 for CAMHS.
- For residents of Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow
- The helpline is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 11pm, Weekends and Bank holidays from midday to 8pm
- Visit Speak CAMHS helpline :: West London NHS Trust