Reading folders: Please bring in on your child’s allocated reading day
Friday: Home Learning due; Maths, Sentence books and Phonics
Reminder - Reading Comprehension books to be brought in later in the school year. We will let you know when to start these.
Maths challenge books: please bring in completed work on Fridays only
If your child has missed any maths marking, please see the answer document below. Please bear with us as we teach your child how to self-mark.
**Bug Club ** your child has now been allocated new books. ***
Nessy accounts have not moved over from Reception to year 1 yet. Therefore we cannot reset any accounts at the moment.
Homework Friday 08/11/2019
Well done to all of 1M for their fantastic performance today. We are all very proud of not only how they performed but also their outstanding behaviour on stage.
We made Challah bread this week. The children thoroughly enjoyed baking then writing instructions on how to make it.
Miss Hunt would like every child to make a poppy for Remembrance Day. Bring in your poppies on Monday if you haven't already done so.
- 10 min Challenge Maths Books - to be completed nightly. Please begin week 5 p14-15 please stick to these pages. These will be marked on Fridays from now on. If you are behind, skip forward to these pages. If your child is finding the challenges difficult, complete half a challenge per night or as many questions as your child can do.
- Learn spellings (document below)
- Put the spellings into sentences (red book)
-Phonics books - p14-15
- Bug Club: log in at least once per week
- Nessy: Log in at least twice per week