Meet the Teacher
Expectations of the year ahead:
Welcome to Year 5!
We are so excited for the year ahead and can't wait to share successes with each and every child.
Outlined are a few expectations we have to ensure we make the most of the upcoming year.
- We expect all children to have a positive attitude towards learning and give things a go even when things may seem tricky.
- We expect them to be respectful towards both adults and each other in the school.
- We expect that children will become more independent learners.
- We expect homework to be completed and brought in every Friday.
- We expect full uniform to be worn correctly each day.