We believe that a school uniform is important:-
- It looks smart
- Wears well
- Contributes to a sense of belonging and
- Gives a common purpose
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in
- terms of appearance
- Fosters a feeling of pride
- Is designed with health and safety in mind
There is a Nursery uniform that your child MUST wear. This uniform can be purchased from Juniper, please see the link below.
- Royal Blue jogging bottoms
- Royal blue sweater (with school logo)
- Yellow T-shirt (with school logo)
- Black comfortable shoes (not trainers) shoes should preferably have Velcro fastening
- Royal blue shorts can be worn in the summer.
- Navy blue coat
Long hair must be tied back and for the safety of your child we ask that the children do not wear jewellery. If ear rings do need to be worn we ask that they are small studs, only.
Parents are asked to ensure that all items are labelled clearly with their child’s name.
There is also a small back pack that the children do like to have.